Kawal wildlife trip...


Hello guys !


Recently, I went to a small village (mandal head quarter) named Jannaram which is located near the river Godavari in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh, India. Actually I know nothing about that place, just i went there to attend my friend's marriage. After his marriage I asked my friend to tell some of the major attarctions in and around his village. He told me 2, 3 places where I've got better chance to observe village people and their lifestyle and more. I have visited some of the temples and Dhargas in that village. And there is a thick forest called "Kawal Abhaya Aranyam"... Soooo beautiful and I saw so many wild animals like Elephants, Chimpanji, Hyna etc there. I would like to recommend these places must see in Monsoon. So friends, whenever you want to visit a wildlife place in India , you must prefer Kawal Abhayaranyam first.


Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment